"The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water." - Sigmund Freud

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Law of Attraction, 12-Steps and Cancer: How do they all fit?

Currently I am working on Self-Hypnosis recording to aid in the healing of Cancer.
Within the next few weeks a featured 'free' recording for 'Finding Hope in Cancer' will be available at www.settingthemfree.org.

(Setting Them Free is a 501(c)(3) non-profit cancer foundation that is Dedicated to Helping Cancer Patients  by providing fundraising assistance and education to pay for cancer treatment and treatment related expenses.)


The Law of Attraction, 12-Steps and Cancer: How do they all fit?
I recently found a great inspirational blog for cancer thrivers (fighters) by Tami Boehmer.
Tami Boehmer is a cancer survivor and a great lady.Here is a quote from her website:
"I feel as if I’m fulfilling God’s purpose for me through this work. It has taught me cancer doesn’t have to be a death sentence. Like the people I’ve interviewed, cancer for me was the beginning of a new way of life; one of appreciation, hope, and discovering one’s potential."

One of Tami's blogs is about how the following all fit together: the Law of Attraction, 12-Steps and Cancer.
I share this link here because hypnotherapy helps supercharge the Law of Attraction; and many have found hypnotherapy to be complimentary to 12-Step Programs. 

The Law of Attraction, 12-Steps and Cancer: How do they all fit?
By Tami Boehmer

No comments:

Post a Comment